- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Cities, counties and school districts are facing a one-two punch: simultaneous drops in property tax revenue and state aid. The blows come even as demand for services is growing. This fiscal squeeze — not seen since 1980 — has resulted in painful choices for local governments large and small.