- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 Researchers predict ash fall if Yellowstone supervolcano erupted
Just a few minutes into Dan Carter’s physics and engineering presentation in Jevon Lulf and Tammy Baldry’s classroom at the Yellowstone Boys and Girls Ranch’s Yellowstone Academy, the kids were already hooked.
David Snow knows summer camps, it's how he put himself through high school and college.
CASPER, Wyo. — Representatives from across Wyoming met Thursday to discuss the role science, technology, engineering and mathematics could play in the state’s economic future.
KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Here's an idea for a science-fiction thriller: A virulent, mutating fungus capable of killing most of the world's wheat crop begins to spread, threatening famine and economic havoc. Scientists work feverishly to find genes for new varieties of wheat that can resist the fun…
Explainer of the plant disease wheat rust, caused by a fungus which spreads through airborne spores.