- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
Stephen E. Blaire
WASHINGTON — There is a healthy struggle brewing among the nation’s Roman Catholic bishops. A previously silent group, upset over conservative colleagues defining the church’s public posture and eagerly picking fights with President Barack Obama, has had enough.