- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Billings attorney to be suspended for unethical adoption case, withholding records
Stephen E. Blaire
WASHINGTON — There is a healthy struggle brewing among the nation’s Roman Catholic bishops. A previously silent group, upset over conservative colleagues defining the church’s public posture and eagerly picking fights with President Barack Obama, has had enough.