- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
- 5 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
Stephen W. Sears
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the start of the Civil War in 1861. In honor of that occasion, The Gazette asked historian Ed Bearss to name his five favorite Civil War books.