- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
Two passengers on a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper four years ago have settled their lawsuit over injuries they suffered in the crash, federal court records show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The widow of a bus driver who died in a collision with a tractor-trailer near Casper has agreed to settle her lawsuit against the trucking company, court records show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The driver of a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper last winter did not act negligently before the fatal crash, according to legal documents filed by his company.