- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Two passengers on a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper four years ago have settled their lawsuit over injuries they suffered in the crash, federal court records show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The widow of a bus driver who died in a collision with a tractor-trailer near Casper has agreed to settle her lawsuit against the trucking company, court records show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The driver of a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper last winter did not act negligently before the fatal crash, according to legal documents filed by his company.