- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 3 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Two passengers on a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper four years ago have settled their lawsuit over injuries they suffered in the crash, federal court records show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The widow of a bus driver who died in a collision with a tractor-trailer near Casper has agreed to settle her lawsuit against the trucking company, court records show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The driver of a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper last winter did not act negligently before the fatal crash, according to legal documents filed by his company.