- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Two passengers on a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper four years ago have settled their lawsuit over injuries they suffered in the crash, federal court records show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The widow of a bus driver who died in a collision with a tractor-trailer near Casper has agreed to settle her lawsuit against the trucking company, court records show.
CASPER, Wyo. — The driver of a bus that collided with a semitrailer near Casper last winter did not act negligently before the fatal crash, according to legal documents filed by his company.