- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Sooner or later, any journalist who has ever wielded a pen and notepad gets an assignment that involves close interaction with an animal that can be cute, scary, cuddly, smelly and occasionally dangerous.
Be careful with your credit card and identity theft. Recently I had dinner at a local restaurant and was seated in a place where I could clearly hear everything being said by an employee on the telephone. A customer called for delivery and used a credit card at which point the restaurant emp…