- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Sooner or later, any journalist who has ever wielded a pen and notepad gets an assignment that involves close interaction with an animal that can be cute, scary, cuddly, smelly and occasionally dangerous.
Be careful with your credit card and identity theft. Recently I had dinner at a local restaurant and was seated in a place where I could clearly hear everything being said by an employee on the telephone. A customer called for delivery and used a credit card at which point the restaurant emp…