- 1 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 2 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
Sunlight refracts through the smoke of a small grass fire in the Steward Mine yard as Butte-Silver Bow firefighters extinguish it Wednesday morning.
BUTTE — Money for restoration projects in Butte will finally begin to flow this year from a 2008 settlement with Atlantic Richfield Co. that allocated $28.1 million plus interest to restore polluted ground and surface water resources.