- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 4 Wednesday stabbing leaves victim in critical condition
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — An obscure aquatic insect found exclusively in the high alpine streams of Glacier National Park will remain a high-priority candidate for endangered species protection because it is at risk of extinction due to climate change, the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service announced last week.