- 1 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 2 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 3 Man charged with raping another man in downtown Billings alley
- 4 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 5 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
Student Financial Aid
A Laurel couple already facing fraud charges and their son this week all denied federal allegations they lied to get student aid money.
St. Vincent Healthcare Foundation and St. Vincent Healthcare Volunteers are offering more than $150,000 in education scholarships this year. Among the scholarships available:
St. Vincent Healthcare is offering more than $150,000 in scholarships to students seeking health care careers.
Most American students are in debt before they get out of college.
Student financial aid changed in several ways July 1.
Student debt tips If you don’t know where to start, learn more about paying for college at a website produced by the Montana University System: www.getmoneysmarts.org. Also check the Montana Student Assistance Foundation website: www.smartaboutcollege.org. It has college checklists for stude…
(SAF) - Do your goals include attending college, trade or technical school? If so, it is time to start the application process for admission and scholarships - the sooner you get started, the better.
BILLINGS — Chloe Kanning smiles and explains, a bit sardonically, why she’s getting ready this fall for college.