- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Montana taxpayers spend nearly $75 million annually on transporting students to and from public K-12 schools.
RIVERTON, Wyo. — The lawyer for a man accused of hitting a girl after she got off a school bus last December is raising questions about how visible the bus was.