- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
Montana taxpayers spend nearly $75 million annually on transporting students to and from public K-12 schools.
RIVERTON, Wyo. — The lawyer for a man accused of hitting a girl after she got off a school bus last December is raising questions about how visible the bus was.