- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Montana taxpayers spend nearly $75 million annually on transporting students to and from public K-12 schools.
RIVERTON, Wyo. — The lawyer for a man accused of hitting a girl after she got off a school bus last December is raising questions about how visible the bus was.