- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 Roosevelt County sheriff found sleeping on sidewalk, suspected to be intoxicated
- 3 Yellowstone concession worker found dead
- 4 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
Collaboration between the Yellowstone County jail and the Community Crisis Center helped connect seriously mentally ill and addicted inmates to treatment services in the community, services that continued upon release from jail.
Robert “Bob” Lee’s trial for allegedly driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 east of Butte will not take place next week as scheduled. The bench trial for the former justice of the peace is now slated for Feb. 13.
The Rimrock Foundation on Wednesday dedicated a pair of homes that will be used as a part of its treatment programs.