- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Let’s do the math on meth trafficking.
Collaboration between the Yellowstone County jail and the Community Crisis Center helped connect seriously mentally ill and addicted inmates to treatment services in the community, services that continued upon release from jail.
Robert “Bob” Lee’s trial for allegedly driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 east of Butte will not take place next week as scheduled. The bench trial for the former justice of the peace is now slated for Feb. 13.
The Rimrock Foundation on Wednesday dedicated a pair of homes that will be used as a part of its treatment programs.