- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Collaboration between the Yellowstone County jail and the Community Crisis Center helped connect seriously mentally ill and addicted inmates to treatment services in the community, services that continued upon release from jail.
Robert “Bob” Lee’s trial for allegedly driving the wrong way on Interstate 90 east of Butte will not take place next week as scheduled. The bench trial for the former justice of the peace is now slated for Feb. 13.
The Rimrock Foundation on Wednesday dedicated a pair of homes that will be used as a part of its treatment programs.