- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Sul Ross State University
Once again, a journalist has told the community more about a candidate for public office than they could get from “authorities.”
Ricardo Maestas, one of four finalists for Montana State University Billings’ chancellor position, said Thursday that he resigned from a Texas university presidency in 2013 because he felt he’d done what he was hired to do and it was time to move on.
Ricardo Maestas, one of four finalists in the search for Montana State University Billings' next chancellor, abruptly and without explanation resigned from the presidency of a Texas university last fall.