- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
The outlook for Iraq seemed very different 11 years ago when I rolled from Bashir airfield, which my brigade had taken by airborne insertion, through Erbil amid cheering crowds. Moving into Kirkuk, we faced little resistance but were close enough to Iraqi soldiers that cigarettes were still …
WASHINGTON — The world still talks about Syria as if it’s a single country, but some members of the Syrian opposition are beginning to discuss the reality that Syria today is effectively partitioned — complicating any negotiated solution to the conflict.