- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
The outlook for Iraq seemed very different 11 years ago when I rolled from Bashir airfield, which my brigade had taken by airborne insertion, through Erbil amid cheering crowds. Moving into Kirkuk, we faced little resistance but were close enough to Iraqi soldiers that cigarettes were still …
WASHINGTON — The world still talks about Syria as if it’s a single country, but some members of the Syrian opposition are beginning to discuss the reality that Syria today is effectively partitioned — complicating any negotiated solution to the conflict.