- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Superinendent Of Schools
School District 2 trustees will fill out evaluations of Superintendent Terry Bouck over the next three days. Bouck has spent much time trying to shrink the district’s overcrowded classrooms and update older schools.
Superintendent Terry Bouck was given mostly high praise in his first performance evaluation by the Billings School District 2 board at its Monday night meeting.
David Gray is a candidate for School District 2 superintendent.
David Gray chats with Shelli Strouf, assistant principal at Senior High, left, and Jeri Heard, principal at Highland Elementary, on Monday evening.
Workers in boats on Monday prepare the site of the broken portion of the Silvertip pipeline for removal later this week from the Yellowstone River near Laurel.