- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
Superintendent Of School
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Jillian Balow, who was elected Wyoming’s new state schools superintendent this week, is looking to rebuild the state Education Department and bring stability to a K-12 education system that has been beset by political turmoil for nearly four years.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Democrat Mike Ceballos has raised the most money among the candidates seeking to become the next state superintendent of public instruction.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Wyoming Superintendent of Public Instruction Cindy Hill is rejecting an offer from the state attorney general to narrow the scope of a court case that has to be resolved before she can return to running the state education department.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — State schools Superintendent Cindy Hill says she won't wait to resume her duties as head of the Department of Education.