- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
Rocky Mountain College’s string of success in ski racing could reach historic proportions this weekend at the United States Collegiate Ski Association Western Regional Championships, which will take place on the slopes of Red Lodge Mountain.
Jerry Wolf is heading into his 12th season as the ski-racing coach at Rocky Mountain College.
The men's ski-racing team at Rocky Mountain College has won three national championships, but the Battlin' Bear women have now accomplished something the men haven't: start a season ranked No. 1 nationally.