- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
Eleven members of the men's and women's soccer teams at Rocky Mountain College have been honored by the Frontier Conference for their play on the field this fall, along with head coach Richard Duffy.
The men’s and women’s soccer teams at Rocky Mountain College will be looking to secure berths to the NAIA championship tournaments this weekend while playing on their home turf at Wendy’s Field.
Senior midfielder Sydney Galletti scored near the midway point of the second overtime Friday, and Rocky Mountain College claimed its second consecutive Frontier Conference title in women's soccer with a 2-1 victory over the University of Great Falls at Wendy's Field.
SALT LAKE CITY -- Tess Hagbyhn and Evelina Aberg had goals for Rocky Mountain College Saturday afternoon as the Battlin' Bears beat California's William Jessup University 3-2 in women's soccer.
SPOKANE, Wash. -- Sydney Galletti's goal in the 83rd minute lifted the Rocky Mountain College women's soccer team to a 3-2 win over Northwest University on Saturday at the Cascade/Frontier Red Lion Challenge.
MINOT, N.D. — Freshman midfielder Sydney Galletti scored late in the first half Saturday night and Rocky Mountain College went on to defeat Minot State University 1-0 in women’s soccer.