- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Eleven members of the men's and women's soccer teams at Rocky Mountain College have been honored by the Frontier Conference for their play on the field this fall, along with head coach Richard Duffy.
The men’s and women’s soccer teams at Rocky Mountain College will be looking to secure berths to the NAIA championship tournaments this weekend while playing on their home turf at Wendy’s Field.
Senior midfielder Sydney Galletti scored near the midway point of the second overtime Friday, and Rocky Mountain College claimed its second consecutive Frontier Conference title in women's soccer with a 2-1 victory over the University of Great Falls at Wendy's Field.
SALT LAKE CITY -- Tess Hagbyhn and Evelina Aberg had goals for Rocky Mountain College Saturday afternoon as the Battlin' Bears beat California's William Jessup University 3-2 in women's soccer.
SPOKANE, Wash. -- Sydney Galletti's goal in the 83rd minute lifted the Rocky Mountain College women's soccer team to a 3-2 win over Northwest University on Saturday at the Cascade/Frontier Red Lion Challenge.
MINOT, N.D. — Freshman midfielder Sydney Galletti scored late in the first half Saturday night and Rocky Mountain College went on to defeat Minot State University 1-0 in women’s soccer.