- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
BISMARCK, N.D. — BISMARCK, N.D. — Sexually-transmitted diseases, especially syphilis and gonorrhea, are on the rise in North Dakota.
BISMARCK, N.D. — The dramatic jump in sexually transmitted diseases in North Dakota has state health officials trying to reverse the trend by raising awareness among not only residents but also doctors.
CINCINNATI - As life moves to the Internet, a growing number of public health agencies are signing on to social networking sites - not to find friends but to fight syphilis, AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases.