- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
With the number and severity of wildfires increasing dramatically, it’s time to rethink management policies for our national forest system.
For many years, the sparse population of the interior West, where most wildfires occur, meant that forest fires did not receive the same level of attention as other natural disasters.