- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
With the number and severity of wildfires increasing dramatically, it’s time to rethink management policies for our national forest system.
For many years, the sparse population of the interior West, where most wildfires occur, meant that forest fires did not receive the same level of attention as other natural disasters.