- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
GREAT FALLS — A federal judge sentenced a former state legislator to 7½ years in prison on theft, bribery and tax-evasion charges for embezzling federal money meant for construction projects on the Rocky Boy’s Reservation.
James King, a former physician living in Billings, did what he was supposed to this tax season. His only regret is that he didn't do it earlier.
HELENA — A former Helena man who was convicted of attempted tax evasion has been sentenced to nearly four years in federal prison and ordered to pay $730,000 in restitution.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming tax officials are aware of the proliferation of "tax zappers," who skim sales tax money that should have gone to states.
A Sidney man charged with failing to report more than $400,000 in business income on his 2006 tax return was sentenced Wednesday to six months in federal custody.
MISSOULA — A 35-year-old woman who pleaded guilty to wire fraud and tax evasion for embezzling $133,000 from a Butte tax preparation firm has been sentenced to two years in prison.
A Sidney man Tuesday denied federal charges that he filed false tax returns.