- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
GREAT FALLS — A federal judge sentenced a former state legislator to 7½ years in prison on theft, bribery and tax-evasion charges for embezzling federal money meant for construction projects on the Rocky Boy’s Reservation.
James King, a former physician living in Billings, did what he was supposed to this tax season. His only regret is that he didn't do it earlier.
HELENA — A former Helena man who was convicted of attempted tax evasion has been sentenced to nearly four years in federal prison and ordered to pay $730,000 in restitution.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. -- Wyoming tax officials are aware of the proliferation of "tax zappers," who skim sales tax money that should have gone to states.
A Sidney man charged with failing to report more than $400,000 in business income on his 2006 tax return was sentenced Wednesday to six months in federal custody.
MISSOULA — A 35-year-old woman who pleaded guilty to wire fraud and tax evasion for embezzling $133,000 from a Butte tax preparation firm has been sentenced to two years in prison.
A Sidney man Tuesday denied federal charges that he filed false tax returns.