- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
It rained on Rocky Mountain College's Green & White scrimmage Friday night on Wendy's Field at Daylis Stadium, but that didn't dampen the enthusiasm or the physicality of the Battlin' Bears' final spring workout.
Somebody should have reminded the hard-hitting, fast-moving JT Fitzgerald that this was just spring practice.
Rocky Mountain College ended its football season last fall with four consecutive victories and the school's first winning season since 1999.