- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
It rained on Rocky Mountain College's Green & White scrimmage Friday night on Wendy's Field at Daylis Stadium, but that didn't dampen the enthusiasm or the physicality of the Battlin' Bears' final spring workout.
Somebody should have reminded the hard-hitting, fast-moving JT Fitzgerald that this was just spring practice.
Rocky Mountain College ended its football season last fall with four consecutive victories and the school's first winning season since 1999.