- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
It rained on Rocky Mountain College's Green & White scrimmage Friday night on Wendy's Field at Daylis Stadium, but that didn't dampen the enthusiasm or the physicality of the Battlin' Bears' final spring workout.
Somebody should have reminded the hard-hitting, fast-moving JT Fitzgerald that this was just spring practice.
Rocky Mountain College ended its football season last fall with four consecutive victories and the school's first winning season since 1999.