- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Teacher Accountability Act
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A new select committee won't waste time in getting to work on a education reform plan endorsed by the Wyoming Legislature.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — A joint Wyoming House-Senate conference committee reached a compromise on the Education Accountability Act.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Compromise legislation linking student performance to teacher evaluations gained initial approval in the Wyoming Senate on Monday.