- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 3 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Two Billings business owners received recognition in the Small Business Administration’s 2014 Small Business Week Awards announced Tuesday.
Ted Lovec, president, and Carol Kirby, operations director, for American Title & Escrow have completed the “UnCommon Sense” Sustainability Leadership Program offered by the Yellowstone Business Partnership. The two-year program has a proven track record for helping businesses save money …
Rachel Lovec and Kevin Currie were married at the Sedona Heritage Museum in Sedona, Ariz. Minister Catherine Ryan officiated.
Rachel Lovec and Kevin Currie, both of Pretoria, South Africa, plan a May 5 wedding. Their parents are Bess and Ted Lovec of Billings and Cathy and Bruce Currie of Tinley Park, Ill.
Through an agreement with Yellowstone County, American Title and Escrow in Billings plans to copy the county’s microfilm of land records to improve its own records while also providing a backup if something happens to the county’s records.
All 50 state attorneys general, including Montana's Steve Bullock, announced last month that they are investigating rampant mortgage fraud, what's been dubbed “Foreclosure-gate.” The allegations include missing documents and the use of “robo-signers,” people signing hundreds of legal documen…