- 1 Former West High teacher, coach indicted on 23 counts of exploitation, pornography
- 2 Young girl who fell to death in Yellowstone was 8-year-old from California
- 3 Denning gets 100 years in prison for 2012 slayings of 2 sisters
- 4 Yellowstone County Sheriff’s sergeant on leave pending investigation
- 5 Man charged with endangerment; baby in car had temperature of 108
MISSOULA — Community leaders looking to reinvent Missoula after the collapse of the timber industry may have found the next big thing — a small but growing network of companies rooted in big data and emerging Internet technologies.
A small Missoula developer of covert intelligence and surveillance systems made a splash Wednesday by announcing an agreement with IBM, one that could shape the way organizations protect and monitor critical infrastructure.