- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
MISSOULA — Community leaders looking to reinvent Missoula after the collapse of the timber industry may have found the next big thing — a small but growing network of companies rooted in big data and emerging Internet technologies.
A small Missoula developer of covert intelligence and surveillance systems made a splash Wednesday by announcing an agreement with IBM, one that could shape the way organizations protect and monitor critical infrastructure.