- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 3 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 4 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
MISSOULA — Community leaders looking to reinvent Missoula after the collapse of the timber industry may have found the next big thing — a small but growing network of companies rooted in big data and emerging Internet technologies.
A small Missoula developer of covert intelligence and surveillance systems made a splash Wednesday by announcing an agreement with IBM, one that could shape the way organizations protect and monitor critical infrastructure.