- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
MISSOULA — Community leaders looking to reinvent Missoula after the collapse of the timber industry may have found the next big thing — a small but growing network of companies rooted in big data and emerging Internet technologies.
A small Missoula developer of covert intelligence and surveillance systems made a splash Wednesday by announcing an agreement with IBM, one that could shape the way organizations protect and monitor critical infrastructure.