- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Why would anyone be against nondiscrimination ordinances? Because they have become a club to beat into submission through fines, loss of livelihoods and possible imprisonment those whose beliefs are founded upon the teachings of the Bible. Consider just two examples.
Polygamy advocates received an early Christmas present. A federal judge ruled that some parts of Utah's polygamy laws are unconstitutional. While the ruling doesn't technically legalize polygamy, it does allow religious sects to perform polygamous "marriage" ceremonies without fear of arrest…
In 1964, Peter Higgs theorized that a subatomic particle, now known as the Higgs boson, was responsible for imparting mass to elementary particles. It was speculated to be a component of an invisible force field that permeates space.