- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 'It’ll be kind of hard to smile': Friends mourn death of 'Creeky the Clown' at 98
- 3 Tears for 22: It wasn’t just another Friday night for Colstrip after death of teammate
- 4 Californians, you should avoid Montana
- 5 Yoga pants conversation done? No, it needs to start
Why would anyone be against nondiscrimination ordinances? Because they have become a club to beat into submission through fines, loss of livelihoods and possible imprisonment those whose beliefs are founded upon the teachings of the Bible. Consider just two examples.
Polygamy advocates received an early Christmas present. A federal judge ruled that some parts of Utah's polygamy laws are unconstitutional. While the ruling doesn't technically legalize polygamy, it does allow religious sects to perform polygamous "marriage" ceremonies without fear of arrest…
In 1964, Peter Higgs theorized that a subatomic particle, now known as the Higgs boson, was responsible for imparting mass to elementary particles. It was speculated to be a component of an invisible force field that permeates space.