- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Motorcyclist taken to hospital after being hit by elderly woman
FARGO, N.D. — The 911 dispatch recordings from the fiery Dec. 30 train derailment west of Casselton show initial confusion about whether the burning cargo on board was crude oil or ethanol.