- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
FARGO, N.D. — The 911 dispatch recordings from the fiery Dec. 30 train derailment west of Casselton show initial confusion about whether the burning cargo on board was crude oil or ethanol.