- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
The Trapper Creek Lodge And Supper Club
SHELL - A historic lodge that has hosted Theodore Roosevelt, Ernest Hemingway and Owen Wister is seeing new life as a popular restaurant, led by a classically trained local chef with a passion for fine food.
Robb Howe, left, and Chris Dalin prepare dessert plates on Thursday for lunch guests visiting Trapper Creek Lodge and Supper Club in Shell. The historic building has become a popular dinner spot after an extensive restoration.