- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
The Trapper Creek Lodge And Supper Club
SHELL - A historic lodge that has hosted Theodore Roosevelt, Ernest Hemingway and Owen Wister is seeing new life as a popular restaurant, led by a classically trained local chef with a passion for fine food.
Robb Howe, left, and Chris Dalin prepare dessert plates on Thursday for lunch guests visiting Trapper Creek Lodge and Supper Club in Shell. The historic building has become a popular dinner spot after an extensive restoration.