- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
The Trapper Creek Lodge And Supper Club
SHELL - A historic lodge that has hosted Theodore Roosevelt, Ernest Hemingway and Owen Wister is seeing new life as a popular restaurant, led by a classically trained local chef with a passion for fine food.
Robb Howe, left, and Chris Dalin prepare dessert plates on Thursday for lunch guests visiting Trapper Creek Lodge and Supper Club in Shell. The historic building has become a popular dinner spot after an extensive restoration.