- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
The Trapper Creek Lodge And Supper Club
SHELL - A historic lodge that has hosted Theodore Roosevelt, Ernest Hemingway and Owen Wister is seeing new life as a popular restaurant, led by a classically trained local chef with a passion for fine food.
Robb Howe, left, and Chris Dalin prepare dessert plates on Thursday for lunch guests visiting Trapper Creek Lodge and Supper Club in Shell. The historic building has become a popular dinner spot after an extensive restoration.