- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
The Trapper Creek Lodge And Supper Club
SHELL - A historic lodge that has hosted Theodore Roosevelt, Ernest Hemingway and Owen Wister is seeing new life as a popular restaurant, led by a classically trained local chef with a passion for fine food.
Robb Howe, left, and Chris Dalin prepare dessert plates on Thursday for lunch guests visiting Trapper Creek Lodge and Supper Club in Shell. The historic building has become a popular dinner spot after an extensive restoration.