- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Thomas L. Judge
HELENA — Montana governors have twice previously made appointments to fill vacancies in the U.S. Senate.
HELENA — Hired as an $8-an-hour state budget analyst in 1973, Sen. Dave Lewis is winding down what may be an unparalleled career in Montana government.
HELENA — It's not unprecedented for some ambitious Montanans to attend college out of state, find jobs in big cities and eventually wind their way back here to run for political office.