- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
Thomas L. Judge
HELENA — Montana governors have twice previously made appointments to fill vacancies in the U.S. Senate.
HELENA — Hired as an $8-an-hour state budget analyst in 1973, Sen. Dave Lewis is winding down what may be an unparalleled career in Montana government.
HELENA — It's not unprecedented for some ambitious Montanans to attend college out of state, find jobs in big cities and eventually wind their way back here to run for political office.