- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Release of police dog sends car theft suspect to the ground
Thomas L. Judge
HELENA — Montana governors have twice previously made appointments to fill vacancies in the U.S. Senate.
HELENA — Hired as an $8-an-hour state budget analyst in 1973, Sen. Dave Lewis is winding down what may be an unparalleled career in Montana government.
HELENA — It's not unprecedented for some ambitious Montanans to attend college out of state, find jobs in big cities and eventually wind their way back here to run for political office.