- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
Thomas L. Judge
HELENA — Montana governors have twice previously made appointments to fill vacancies in the U.S. Senate.
HELENA — Hired as an $8-an-hour state budget analyst in 1973, Sen. Dave Lewis is winding down what may be an unparalleled career in Montana government.
HELENA — It's not unprecedented for some ambitious Montanans to attend college out of state, find jobs in big cities and eventually wind their way back here to run for political office.