- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Thomas L. Tidwell
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead is refusing to return or repay more than $200,000 sought by the U.S. Forest Service because of federal sequester budget cuts.