- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
Thomas L. Tidwell
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Gov. Matt Mead is refusing to return or repay more than $200,000 sought by the U.S. Forest Service because of federal sequester budget cuts.