- 1 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 4 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
OMAHA, Neb. — The Nebraska Supreme Court on Friday again ordered a new trial for a Wyoming man accused of posing as a licensed car dealer. This time, the high court took the blame, saying it erred in telling the lower court how to instruct the trial jury.
LINCOLN, Neb. — A Wyoming man who was granted another trial by the Nebraska Supreme Court has been convicted again of unlawfully buying vehicles in Nebraska.
Billings high school graduates will claim 1,150 diplomas today. Those strolls across the stage are the latest step in educational journeys that began many years ago with their parents and families.
OMAHA, Neb. — A Wyoming man who was convicted of posing as a licensed car dealer and sentenced as a habitual criminal to 12 to 30 years in a Nebraska prison will get a new trial, the Nebraska Supreme Court said Friday.
LINCOLN, Neb. — A Wyoming man who was convicted of posing as a licensed car dealer has been given 12 to 30 years in a Nebraska prison.
LINCOLN, Neb. — A Wyoming man has been convicted of posing as a licensed car dealer when buying more than $300,000 worth of vehicles.
LINCOLN, Neb. - Lincoln police are looking for a Wyoming man accused of bouncing more than $338,000 in checks to buy vehicles.