- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
After about three hours of deliberation Tuesday, a Billings jury awarded $500,000 to a career railroad worker who sued his employer in connection to an injury he suffered at a job site in 2006.