- 1 Missing Butte teens found unharmed at cabin at Canyon Ferry Reservoir
- 2 Missing Edgar man found dead on Saturday
- 3 Montana Brewing Co., Hooligan's ordered closed until Friday
- 4 Pursuit involving U.S. Marshals ends in multi-vehicle crash at Grand and 7th
- 5 Living next door to secretive FLDS compound: Noise, fending, guard tower and water woes
CASPER, Wyo. — Zacharia Johnson made one request at his last court appearance: Find me a different attorney.
The Casper man who recently rejected his appointed public defender now faces enhanced criminal charges.
Topics at Zacharia Lee Johnson’s Monday morning hearing veered from a scheduled change of plea to a protective order and a motion to dismiss his defense attorney.
CASPER, Wyo. -- Robert Broyles is left with three choices. His original two -- filing charges against the man officials say he tried to kill, and then obtaining a new public defender -- didn’t pan out.
CASPER, Wyo. -- An impassioned victim impact statement from Nathaniel Wood’s former girlfriend helped secure his four- to seven-year tenure in prison.
CASPER, Wyo. — Robert Broyles maintained from the beginning he was the victim.
CASPER — A jury convicted an 18-year-old man of aggravated assault Thursday after a three-day trial that revolved around whether the man used a rock or fist to strike someone during a fight last summer.
CASPER — A judge sentenced a Casper-area National Guard recruiter to one year in jail Friday for sexually exploiting a teenage girl who’d wanted to join the military.