- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 3 Ugandan's long medical journey finally brings him back to Billings
- 4 CNN’s Ling documents women seizing oil patch opportunities
- 5 Father of Riverside student who killed herself questions whether bullying played a role
CASPER, Wyo. — Zacharia Johnson made one request at his last court appearance: Find me a different attorney.
The Casper man who recently rejected his appointed public defender now faces enhanced criminal charges.
Topics at Zacharia Lee Johnson’s Monday morning hearing veered from a scheduled change of plea to a protective order and a motion to dismiss his defense attorney.
CASPER, Wyo. -- Robert Broyles is left with three choices. His original two -- filing charges against the man officials say he tried to kill, and then obtaining a new public defender -- didn’t pan out.
CASPER, Wyo. -- An impassioned victim impact statement from Nathaniel Wood’s former girlfriend helped secure his four- to seven-year tenure in prison.
CASPER, Wyo. — Robert Broyles maintained from the beginning he was the victim.
CASPER — A jury convicted an 18-year-old man of aggravated assault Thursday after a three-day trial that revolved around whether the man used a rock or fist to strike someone during a fight last summer.
CASPER — A judge sentenced a Casper-area National Guard recruiter to one year in jail Friday for sexually exploiting a teenage girl who’d wanted to join the military.