- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Sell our public lands?
I attended the candidate forum referred to in John Gibson's recent letter. I was surprised when no Republican made an appearance, even though they had been invited for over a month. That is, surprised until I reviewed the Montana Sportsmen Alliance web site, where the scorecard showing how l…
I want my senators, Max Baucus and John Tester, to know that I will be watching how they vote on Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s amendment attacking the Clean Air Act. The measure was written with the help of lobbyists from dirty-energy companies and weakens efforts to protect the air we breathe and t…