- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Sell our public lands?
I attended the candidate forum referred to in John Gibson's recent letter. I was surprised when no Republican made an appearance, even though they had been invited for over a month. That is, surprised until I reviewed the Montana Sportsmen Alliance web site, where the scorecard showing how l…
I want my senators, Max Baucus and John Tester, to know that I will be watching how they vote on Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s amendment attacking the Clean Air Act. The measure was written with the help of lobbyists from dirty-energy companies and weakens efforts to protect the air we breathe and t…