- 1 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
- 5 From the editor: Going from tragedy to strength
HELENA — State Auditor Monica Lindeen says she fully expects the federal government to have a health insurance “exchange” up and running in Montana next year — and that she hopes to streamline the compliance for insurers.