- 1 NBC's Dateline to feature Billings teen who survived plane crash
- 2 UM student goes missing on way to Missoula
- 3 Magic City myths and legends
- 4 Billings teen recounts surviving plane crash in mountains near Amelia Earhart’s Wyoming cabin
- 5 Casper threatened with whitewater lawsuit after boy dies in river
HELENA — The Montana National Guard brigadier general who ordered an investigation into the state's Disaster and Emergency Services was fired last year after he rehired a woman who was suing the state over her dismissal from the troubled agency.