- 1 10-year-old in critical condition after a car fell on him
- 2 Student fighting Skyview yoga pants policy
- 3 State game warden detained for 5 ½ hours by tribal officials outside Hays
- 4 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 5 Crow post office busy as Cobell settlement checks arrive
Timothy Thomas Luplow
A judge sentenced a level 3 sex offender on Thursday to the Montana State Prison for following young girls at the Rimrock Mall.
A level 3 sex offender who a prosecutor said was caught following young girls at Rimrock Mall has been arrested and could face up to 12 years prison for violating his parole.