- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park ranger Tom Forwood explains the precision needed by the tunnel builders who blew their way into the caves at the park.
Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park ranger Tom Forwood explains what makes the caverns unique in the Northwest of the United States.