- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park ranger Tom Forwood explains the precision needed by the tunnel builders who blew their way into the caves at the park.
Lewis and Clark Caverns State Park ranger Tom Forwood explains what makes the caverns unique in the Northwest of the United States.