- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Paradise Valley is where buffalo roam and the deer and antelope play. As the only year-round route into Yellowstone National Park, Highway 89 is used by more than a million park visitors annually. Anglers and boaters are drawn to fishing access sites along the Yellowstone River that Highway …
MISSOULA — A University of Montana scientist was recently awarded a National Science Foundation grant and believes his research into the effects of elevation and climate change on tropical birds will inform science’s understanding of how those species survive in a warming world.