- 1 Hunters find body in SUV that had been there for about a month
- 2 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 Man didn't think gun was loaded when he shot 3-year-old boy
- 5 Dillon worker returns from Ebola hot spot: “Death on this scale is something I’ve never experienced”
The reasons why Alan King runs are numerous.
When you consider that Sarah Graves has already raced along high-altitude trails in the Colorado Rockies -- covering 120 miles in six days as part of the TransRockies run -- or completed a couple of arduous 50-kilometer jaunts, it's hard to believe her greatest challenge is still in front of her.