- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
The reasons why Alan King runs are numerous.
When you consider that Sarah Graves has already raced along high-altitude trails in the Colorado Rockies -- covering 120 miles in six days as part of the TransRockies run -- or completed a couple of arduous 50-kilometer jaunts, it's hard to believe her greatest challenge is still in front of her.