- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
The reasons why Alan King runs are numerous.
When you consider that Sarah Graves has already raced along high-altitude trails in the Colorado Rockies -- covering 120 miles in six days as part of the TransRockies run -- or completed a couple of arduous 50-kilometer jaunts, it's hard to believe her greatest challenge is still in front of her.