- 1 Rob O'Neill may have killed bin Laden, but didn't take out gangster intruders
- 2 Teen wakes up to find gay slur spray-painted on door
- 3 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 4 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 5 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
The reasons why Alan King runs are numerous.
When you consider that Sarah Graves has already raced along high-altitude trails in the Colorado Rockies -- covering 120 miles in six days as part of the TransRockies run -- or completed a couple of arduous 50-kilometer jaunts, it's hard to believe her greatest challenge is still in front of her.