- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
Trailways Transportation System
Greyhound and Trailways are still deciding how to respond to the abrupt federal shutdown of Billings-based Rimrock Stages, which shuttled passengers across Montana for both companies.
Shut down by federal officials over safety violations, Billings-based passenger bus service Rimrock Stages is working to reopen, but it will likely take weeks, the company’s president said Monday.
The Rimrock Stages bus station was open in downtown Billings last weekend, but no buses were running on Saturday afternoon.
Thorm Forseth, president of Billings-based Rimrock Stages, said inspectors have re-certified four passenger buses.
The Rimrock Stages bus station was open in downtown Billings but no buses were running on Saturday afternoon.
GREAT FALLS — Officials have released the name of an 86-year-old woman who died five days after she was involved in a single-vehicle crash near Dupuyer in northwestern Montana.
MISSOULA — Missoula County authorities on Monday released the names of two passengers who died in a Rimrock Stages bus crash on icy Interstate 90 near Clinton on Sunday.