- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 5 Quest for the Best: Finding Montana's top high school football field
A train car derailed after colliding with a westbound locomotive at around 9 p.m. Monday, shutting down the main line for several hours.
HELENA — BNSF Railway officials say a single flatbed car got away from a bridge crew working about 40 miles southeast of Great Falls and traveled 11 miles down the tracks and five miles back before being stopped by a rail crane.