- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
A train car derailed after colliding with a westbound locomotive at around 9 p.m. Monday, shutting down the main line for several hours.
HELENA — BNSF Railway officials say a single flatbed car got away from a bridge crew working about 40 miles southeast of Great Falls and traveled 11 miles down the tracks and five miles back before being stopped by a rail crane.