- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Opening times for Billings stores on Thanksgiving, Black Friday
A train car derailed after colliding with a westbound locomotive at around 9 p.m. Monday, shutting down the main line for several hours.
HELENA — BNSF Railway officials say a single flatbed car got away from a bridge crew working about 40 miles southeast of Great Falls and traveled 11 miles down the tracks and five miles back before being stopped by a rail crane.