- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
A train car derailed after colliding with a westbound locomotive at around 9 p.m. Monday, shutting down the main line for several hours.
HELENA — BNSF Railway officials say a single flatbed car got away from a bridge crew working about 40 miles southeast of Great Falls and traveled 11 miles down the tracks and five miles back before being stopped by a rail crane.