- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 3 Man tries to kidnap Montana girl, flees after her dog barks
- 4 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 5 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
Trans-pacific Partnership Trade
BOZEMAN — Americans’ disgust with a government that accomplishes little is improving the odds of a farm bill passing this year, U.S. Sen. Max Baucus, D-Mont., said Friday.