- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
Want to know what the Board of Public Education spent on lodging for its last quarterly meeting? How much was charged on Montana state credit cards at a particular business? What the state paid out annually in “tax expenditures” for the more than 50 deductions and credits provided to individ…