- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
- 4 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 5 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
A pair of open-house meetings on the 2014 Billings Urban Area Long Range Transportation Plan will be held Thursday.
WASHINGTON - A Senate panel cleared legislation Wednesday overhauling federal highway programs, prompting lawmakers to talk of a looming bipartisan consensus that would end years of stalemate on repairing and expanding an aging transportation network.
Plans for a new downtown library took a big leap forward Monday night after the City Council picked a preferred location, accepted a $2 million donation and told city staff to start working on a land deal.