- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 3 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 4 Fires continue to burn near Billings
- 5 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
A pair of open-house meetings on the 2014 Billings Urban Area Long Range Transportation Plan will be held Thursday.
WASHINGTON - A Senate panel cleared legislation Wednesday overhauling federal highway programs, prompting lawmakers to talk of a looming bipartisan consensus that would end years of stalemate on repairing and expanding an aging transportation network.
Plans for a new downtown library took a big leap forward Monday night after the City Council picked a preferred location, accepted a $2 million donation and told city staff to start working on a land deal.