- 1 More than 800 roadkill salvage permits issued in first year
- 2 Woman ‘sick of getting beat up’ gets ‘pimp’ arrested
- 3 Some deputy court clerks granted exemption from issuing same-sex marriage licenses
- 4 Gay couples get marriage licenses: "We couldn't sleep last night, we were so excited"
- 5 Man admits making sex video with girl, 16
A pair of open-house meetings on the 2014 Billings Urban Area Long Range Transportation Plan will be held Thursday.
WASHINGTON - A Senate panel cleared legislation Wednesday overhauling federal highway programs, prompting lawmakers to talk of a looming bipartisan consensus that would end years of stalemate on repairing and expanding an aging transportation network.
Plans for a new downtown library took a big leap forward Monday night after the City Council picked a preferred location, accepted a $2 million donation and told city staff to start working on a land deal.