- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
- 5 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
CASPER, Wyo. — A 24-year-old Lander man convicted of shooting his cousin to death and of sexually assaulting his cousin's fiancee has been sentenced to 50 years to life in prison.
CASPER, Wyo. — Despite a number of high-profile tragedies, Wyoming homicides in 2012 fell back to average after a disturbing spike was reported in 2011.
LANDER, Wyo. — A 24-year-old man accused of shooting and killing his cousin and of sexually assaulting a woman in September has pleaded not guilty.