- 1 Fruit sold at Costco, Sam's Club recalled after listeria found at packing company
- 2 Massive industrial fire shuts down state highway, causes flight cancelations
- 3 Miles City man dies in rollover near Worden
- 4 Man admits tying nooses on son's, ex-wife's necks, pulling them behind SUV
- 5 45 cows killed by single lightning strike near Darby
Travis Bridger Soderberg
A home-invader fended off by a woman armed with a gun during a 2012 burglary pleaded guilty Thursday to felony charges in three separate cases.
Prosecutors say a Billings woman used a gun to fend off an intruder who forced his way inside her home through a back door.
A man accused of punching and kicking his girlfriend and dragging her by the throat through their Cook Avenue home on Friday had his bond set at $25,000 in justice court on Monday.