- 1 Ekalaka: A home where dinosaurs roamed, and the coffee game they do play
- 2 Prosecutors: Man who raped 23-month-old also molested 6-year-old
- 3 Delta flight bound for Paris makes emergency stop in Billings
- 4 Woman dies in crash near Pryor on Sunday
- 5 Kaarma guilty of German student's homicide; parents will address court Thursday
Travis Bridger Soderberg
A home invader fended off by an armed woman during a 2013 burglary received sentences Monday totaling 20 years in the Montana State Prison in three felony cases.
A home-invader fended off by a woman armed with a gun during a 2012 burglary pleaded guilty Thursday to felony charges in three separate cases.
Prosecutors say a Billings woman used a gun to fend off an intruder who forced his way inside her home through a back door.
A man accused of punching and kicking his girlfriend and dragging her by the throat through their Cook Avenue home on Friday had his bond set at $25,000 in justice court on Monday.