- 1 Why yoga pants are incredibly dangerous to today's youth
- 2 Daines ignores aggressive attacks from Curtis in first debate
- 3 ZooMontana investigating report of child bitten by wolf; animals quarantined
- 4 Former Montana governor featured in Playboy Magazine
- 5 Harsh winter ahead?: Depends if you believe Weather Service or Farmer's Almanac
CASPER, Wyo. — Anxiety reigns in Wyoming, America's top coal-producing state, ahead of President Barack Obama's expected new carbon dioxide limits for coal-fired power plants.
Last month saw the Obama administration announce the latest salvo in its aggressive campaign against coal and the American consumer in the form of overly stringent emission standards on new coal-fired power plants from the Environmental Protection Agency.
As the result of November elections, the war on coal led by the Obama Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency will move ahead unabated. Some claim that no such war exists. The aggressive regulatory assault is very real and about to get worse.