- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Mother of teen charged with rape facing child sex abuse charges
- 3 Daring to face fear and be authentic through nude bike ride
- 4 Man, woman charged in assault that sent alleged victim to hospital
- 5 Fires continue to burn near Billings
CASPER, Wyo. — Anxiety reigns in Wyoming, America's top coal-producing state, ahead of President Barack Obama's expected new carbon dioxide limits for coal-fired power plants.
Last month saw the Obama administration announce the latest salvo in its aggressive campaign against coal and the American consumer in the form of overly stringent emission standards on new coal-fired power plants from the Environmental Protection Agency.
As the result of November elections, the war on coal led by the Obama Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency will move ahead unabated. Some claim that no such war exists. The aggressive regulatory assault is very real and about to get worse.