- 1 Tribal injunction leaves hundreds of people without water near Lodge Grass
- 2 Have You Heard: Beef O'Brady's seeking new franchise owner; Starbucks open on Grand
- 3 Priest removes gay couple from volunteer posts in Lewistown Catholic church
- 4 Man, 21, charged with attempted sexual assault on girl, 7
- 5 Scoreboard: Prep football
CHEYENNE, Wyo. — Cindy Hill says she intends to be back on the job Monday morning running the Wyoming Department of Education following a judge's ruling that puts to rest her bitter legal battle to regain the office.