- 1 Man charged with putting camera in ex’s shower says he was filming chickens
- 2 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 3 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 4 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
- 5 Father: 'Nothing could prepare you to lose part of your soul'
The guests shuffled past lines of kids sipping from milk cartons, through a hallway that smelled of pancakes and into the gym, where about 50 students danced to hip-hop music.
Billings high school graduates will claim 1,150 diplomas today. Those strolls across the stage are the latest step in educational journeys that began many years ago with their parents and families.