- 1 With anchor Scheels leaving, Rimrock Mall facing big challenges
- 2 Family remembers Tayler Kittleson at this year's hill climb
- 3 Taco Treat adding Heights, West End locations
- 4 New West End park will provide stormwater solution, flooding prevention
- 5 Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
Trinity Lutheran College
GREAT FALLS -- An early goal by sophomore Mandi Achten was all Rocky Mountain College needed in a 1-0 victory on Friday afternoon over the University of Great Falls in Frontier Conference women's soccer.
Junior midfielder Lauren Brophy had two goals and an assist Tuesday as Rocky Mountain College opened its women's soccer season with a 5-0 victory over Trinity Lutheran College of Washington on Wendy's Field.
Adrienne Biglow had a goal and three assists, and Jaucelyn Richter scored two goals in the second half as the MSU Billings women's soccer team trounced the University of Great Falls 7-0 in a preseason match Saturday afternoo at Yellowjacket Field.