- 1 Study seeks to analyze hunter-bear interactions
- 2 Prosecutors: Man burned girlfriend with cigarette, made kids flush his meth needles
- 3 North Dakota man dies in crash near Lame Deer
- 4 Pub Station's opening delayed, Har Mar Superstar show moves to the Railyard
- 5 Bleskin injury further tangles Bobcats' QB situation
Trinity Lutheran College
Jack Clancy scored four goals and Rocky Mountain College won its fourth straight game, beating Washington's Trinity Lutheran College 5-1 Saturday in men's soccer on Wendy's Field.
The men's soccer team from Rocky Mountain College will be playing Trinity Lutheran College of Everett, Wash., Saturday afternoon on Wendy's Field.
GREAT FALLS -- An early goal by sophomore Mandi Achten was all Rocky Mountain College needed in a 1-0 victory on Friday afternoon over the University of Great Falls in Frontier Conference women's soccer.
Junior midfielder Lauren Brophy had two goals and an assist Tuesday as Rocky Mountain College opened its women's soccer season with a 5-0 victory over Trinity Lutheran College of Washington on Wendy's Field.
Adrienne Biglow had a goal and three assists, and Jaucelyn Richter scored two goals in the second half as the MSU Billings women's soccer team trounced the University of Great Falls 7-0 in a preseason match Saturday afternoo at Yellowjacket Field.